CANDIS automates accounting processes for small and medium sized enterprises since its foundation in late 2015.
Users connect their bank accounts, credit cards and PayPal accounts and forward their invoices. CANDIS then generates real time overviews of liabilities and missing invoices. These invoices can be approved and paid in just a few clicks. At the end of a booking period, the application generates accounting proposals which are then readily available for the final accounting.
- Easy import of invoices: forward via email, photo or scan service
- Fast setup sync of all accounts: bank, credit cards & PayPal
- Automated data extraction
- Real-time overview of liabilities (including due date, discount options etc.)
- Approval and payment of unpaid invoices in a few clicks
- Comment option on invoices for enhanced coordination with accountants and advisors
- Optimized data export to systems like DATEV, Addison, Agenda & Co.
- The Software-as-a-Service company CANDIS was founded by Christopher Becker, Christian Ritosek and Garik Suess and set itself the goal to automate accounting processes through intelligent software. Hence paving the way for a “real-time economy” in which a company’s financial data is available right away.
Besides main incubator well-known venture capitalists such asPoint Nine Capital, Speedinvest, Fly Ventures and 10x are invested in the company.
Numerous awards showcase the pressing interest in the topic: Winning the 2015 Bankathon, the “KPMG Fintech Summer Innovation Showcase 2016” as well as the 2016 startup pitch Bits & Pretzels Big Money Cluster “powered by Google” are amongst the accolades to just name a few. Early 2017 CANDIS became a certified DATEV partner now serving several hundred small-and medium-sized businesses as well as their tax advisors.