CANDIS automates accounting processes for small and medium sized enterprises since its foundation in late 2015.
Users connect their bank accounts, credit cards and PayPal accounts and forward their invoices. CANDIS then generates real time overviews of liabilities and missing invoices. These invoices can be approved and paid in just a few clicks. At the end of a booking period, the application generates accounting proposals which are then readily available for the final accounting.
- Easy import of invoices: forward via email, photo or scan service
- Fast setup sync of all accounts: bank, credit cards & PayPal
- Automated data extraction
- Real-time overview of liabilities (including due date, discount options etc.)
- Approval and payment of unpaid invoices in a few clicks
- Comment option on invoices for enhanced coordination with accountants and advisors
- Optimized data export to systems like DATEV, Addison, Agenda & Co.